Wednesday, October 2, 2013

kason's baby blessing

Baby blessings are always a special event. But what really makes them so special are the little guys themselves. Isn't he just the cutest little man?
I can't get over how adorable he is. The fact that I have the ability [with Adam's help of course] to make such a precious baby is mind boggling. Kason is such a light and blessing to our family. I have learned a lot about myself these past two months as I have learned to juggle two kiddos. And his joining our family has added so much to my happiness. I am seriously THE luckiest girl EVER. I have three of the sweetest boys to call my own. 

And just let me end this post with a boast. I went all diy and I MADE HIS OUTFIT [insert huge grin here]. I must say I am a little proud, especially of his little cardigan. 

And please ignore that fact that Daxton is in his sweats. I swear he was dressed for church.

No comments:

Post a Comment