Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No. No. We Are NOT Lazy.

Disclaimer: This WAS my idea... Adam just went along with it.

So my least favorite chore in the whole wide world is making the bed. We (and by "we" I really mean "I") started to clean out our closet. The outcome was clean sheets left in the dryer and blankets, pillows and lots of clothes littering our bed. So me being the lazy and spontaneous girl that I am decided to create a second mess in our living room. It looked like this:Yes. Instead of simply cleaning up after our mess, or better yet, throwing it on the floor until the next day, we blew up the sturdy air mattress and had a sleepover in our living room. Complete with popcorn and a movie. We are just a LITTLE silly :)
BUT we had fun... and it did turn into a 2 night sleepover... I was lazy twice.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I love living room sleepovers! We do them all the time, soo fun!:)

    ReplyDelete