Thursday, April 12, 2012

Gratitude

I have so much to be grateful for. Seriously.


 Tonight I had one of those moments where I had to stop and reflect about all the wonderful blessings that I have been given. As I rocked Daxton to sleep tonight and stared at that perfect little face of his only to look over and see my wonderful husband sleeping on Dax's football bean bag, I got so overwhelmed with love and gratitude. I am so blessed. After Dax was asleep and tucked in for the night I snuck over and snuggled against Adam on that tiny little bean bag. As we layed there safe and warm on the floor in my son's bedroom I tried to think of a time I had been happier. And honestly, I couldn't.


I thank Heavenly Father daily for these boys in my life. I don't think life could get any sweeter. Sure I would love a bigger kitchen, more money in the bank and to be tan for once in my life. But I wouldn't trade moments like that for anything. I love being Daxton's mom. And I love being Adam's wife. And today I am perfectly happy.

1 comment: